Monday, October 18, 2010

...the smell of cinnamon!!!

Cinnamon both bitter and sweet...like women.. The grandfather reveals the secrets of spice and life to Fanis the main character in the film. If any of you have not seen this film I think you are missing one of the best Greek Films. The music by Evanthia Reboutsika...mesmerizing. To this day when I watch this film.....I smell cinnamon!!!


A Touch of Spice or"Politiki Kouzina" written/directed by Tassos Boulmetis




Think of coming home to the aromas of  cinnamon and sugar. Today I woke up with this thought .How can I  fill my house with this wonderful, exotic and sweet smell. Close your eyes , breathe and let your imagination soar......Put some cinnamon in your life!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life can be truly wonderful and if you discover how much then you are truly lucky. This is how I feel because the person I love helped me discover my 5 senses through her creativeness I learned to enjoy, appreciate and most importantly to love and care for my (our) world. An excellent cook, a fabulous writer, a wonderful drawer and most import a magnificent mother. I thank god that this creative person is in our lives. Thank you for waking me up to your world full of aromas of cinnamon and sugar. Good luck in your new endeavour....Michael